The City Portal template was designed to be a small portal for sites that display information for local cities or small towns. It mimics the layout of common city sites and provides the ability for one to add many modules to the homepage in a clean, concise manor. The City Portal gives city-designated users online access to their city. The City Portal may be accessed by Authorized Users designated by each city, and each city must choose one City Portal Administrator.
Why do you needs a city portal?
- Single point of entry to a city.
- Event calendar.
- Web page hosting.
- City Portal helps NGOs/small businesses establish an online presence with an easy-to-use solution for creating and maintaing a web page.
- different sources to get an overview of what is happening.
- Citizens can subscribe to events of interest. The calendar has support for iCal export and import.
- Search engine optimized, ad engine and reporting.
- Sales force automation, advertiser analytics and customer relationship management.