Website maintenance is important to any business, regardless of size. Your website is a worldwide window into your business and it can have a big impact on how the value of your product or service is perceived. A well-maintained website is critical for real-time service industries. Performing all the tasks necessary to keep a website up to date and in good, working order so that it works. Changing website content (text, images, PDF files, calendar events, etc.)
Why your Website needs Maintainance?
- Upgrading website software
- Checking website error logs
- Reporting website rankings and statistics
- Troubleshooting why pages don’t work or why certain things don’t line up
- Cleaning up old files
- Testing that the website works well with the latest web browsers / mobile devices
- Keeps your Customizeers updated with the latest information about your company
- Formatting and sending a monthly e-newsletter and so on…
- Make the right impression for your business
- Give Your Visitors a Reason To Come Back
- Boost your Search Engine Ranking and Drive More Traffic
- Your Site Up-To-Date with the Latest Security Patches and Bug Fixes
- Your Website Needs to Grow and Evolve to keep up with Current Technology
- Routine backup of website as well as databases.
- Product updates/ Ecommerce website product loading.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Website Review & Analysis